You can see a list of planning refusals currently processed by the council by using these pages. You can search by address, postcode or application number to see a list of recent refusals.
Any individual throughout the UK has got the legal right to view and object to a planning application produced to a local authority.
LocalPlanning.co.uk make it easy for you to make a public objection. On this site you can make reviews and comments about what you think of the planning application.
However to object to the planning it must be documented through your local authority. When possible, you need to quote the planning application’s reference number. You will need to provide your own name as well as address.
If you would like to make an objection on our pages it may well be a start and get other likeminded people interested.
We only accept planning reviews and comments in accordance with the usual planning criteria, and not on individual likes, dislikes or perhaps grievances. The planning considerations which you could include are:
- Countrywide as well as local regulations
- Guidelines along with pursuits of the development plan
- Guidelines along with possible goals from a neighbourhood plan. A local plan will probably be similar to the goals of other members of the public. It may contain details on local community services along with facilities as well as on standards of design and style in buildings along with constructions.
- Regional criteria for example site growth density, car parking provision, road traffic dangers, ignoring impact on local area, etc.
- Community wellbeing
- Geographical, requirement along with other consequences
- Additional component planning issues.